August 06, 2018
Fourteen Weil partners have been shortlisted for 15 awards by Euromoney Legal Media Group for its inaugural Americas Rising Star Awards. The awards celebrate rising star attorneys across a number of practice areas. Weil is the only firm to have three individuals shortlisted in the same category (Best in Insolvency & Restructuring).
Weil’s attorneys are nominated in the following practice areas:
- Adam Banks – Best in Litigation: Appellate
- Andrew Chizzik – Best in Private Equity
- Evert Christensen – Best in Litigation: Securities
- Anish Desai – Best in Patent
- Kelly DiBlasi – Best in Insolvency & Restructuring
- Eric Hochstadt – Best in Litigation: General Commercial
- Sachin Kohli – Best in M&A
- Brianne Kucerik – Best in Antitrust
- Faiza Rahman – Best in Capital Markets
- Mark Schwed – Best in Tax
- Sunny Singh – Best in Insolvency & Restructuring
- Stephanie Srulowitz – Best in Investment Funds and Best in Private Equity
- Heather Viets – Best in Banking & Finance
- Caroline Zalka – Best in Litigation: Securities
In addition, Weil was nominated for Best International Mentoring Program. The firm awards highlight the progress of firms in terms of recruitment policies, mentoring, talent management and succession planning.
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications that publish market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders in a number of core practice areas. The awards will be presented at a ceremony at The Pierre in New York on September 27, 2018.