June 22, 2020
Five Weil partners were recognized among the top women globally in the third edition of IFLR1000’s “Women Leaders” publication. The guide distinguishes the top female transactional lawyers in the world.
Weil’s five attorneys were recognized across the United States, France and United Kingdom. in the following practice areas:
- Marilyn French Shaw – Private Equity (United States)
- Marcia Goldstein – Restructuring and Insolvency (United States)
- Emmanuelle Henry – Investment funds, M&A, Private Equity (France)
- Jacky Kelly – Banking, Capital Markets: Derivatives, Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitization (United Kingdom)
- Agathe Soilleux ̶ M&A (France)
IFLR1000’s “Women Leaders” is a supplement by IFLR1000, an annual guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms, whose rankings are based on market analysis and detailed interviews with both practitioners and clients. Women Leaders are the leading female transactional lawyers in the world. These lawyers have impressive track records and are consistently recommended by clients and peers for the quality of their advice and service.