August 07, 2019
Fifteen Weil partners have been shortlisted for awards by Euromoney Legal Media Group for its Americas Rising Star Awards. The awards recognize top attorneys under the age of 40 across a number of practice areas, as well as the law firms with leading recruitment, mentoring and talent management programs. Weil is among the firms with the most shortlisted attorneys.
Weil’s attorneys are nominated in the following practice areas:
- Adam Banks – Best in Litigation: Appellate
- Evert Christensen – Best in Litigation: Securities
- Anish Desai – Best in Patent
- Kelly DiBlasi – Best in Insolvency & Restructuring
- Jessica Falk – Best in Copyright & Trademark
- Eric Hochstadt – Best in Litigation: General Commercial
- Cassie Kimmelman – Best in Investment Funds
- Shawn Kodes – Best in Structured Finance
- Sachin Kohli – Best in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Benton Lewis – Best in Banking & Finance
- Faiza Rahman – Best in Capital Markets
- Mark Schwed – Best in Tax
- Sunny Singh – Best in Insolvency & Restructuring
- Stephanie Srulowitz – Best in Investment Funds
- Caroline Zalka – Best in Litigation: Securities
In addition, Weil was shortlisted for Best International Mentoring Program and Best International Firm for Talent Management.
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications that publish market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders in a number of core practice areas. The awards will be presented at a ceremony in New York on September 12, 2019.