Ms. Nemunaitis has played a significant role on teams advising:
- Dexter Axle Company (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in more than $600 million of senior term, revolving and mezzanine facilities to finance its acquisitions of Alois Kober GmbH (Germany) and Quality/Century Holdings Corp.
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in $200 million asset-based revolver and $1.2 billion senior secured multicurrency term facility to finance the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC (also a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors)
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co. (China)) in $1.3 billion incremental and bridge facilities to finance in part its approximately £921 million ($1.2 billion) pending acquisition of Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group Limited (United Kingdom) and in $860 million incremental and bridge facilities to finance its $1.1 billion acquisition of Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions (France)
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (The Netherlands) in connection with the negotiation of a new $500 term loan, the amendment and increase of its $800 million revolving credit facility and the amendment of its existing $1 billion term loan and $1.35 billion revolving credit facility, which are all investment grade facilities
- The Sterling Group in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Process Equipment, Inc.
- Safe Fleet Acquisition Corp. (a portfolio company of The Sterling Group) in $37 million incremental first and second lien credit facilities to finance the acquisition of Seon Design Inc., in an incremental second lien subordinated credit facility, and in an incremental first lien credit facility to finance its acquisition of Elkhart Brass Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in $555 million senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Eco Services
- Southcross Holdings LP, an Eagle Ford-focused midstream operation with equity interests in TexStar and Southcross Energy assets, in senior secured credit facilities to finance the investment in Southcross by EIG Global Energy Partners and Tailwater Capital
- World Triathlon Corporation (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners), the operator of the Ironman Triathlon competitions, in $250 million secured credit facilities
- Life Time Fitness, Inc., in an amendment to its $1.1 billion secured multicurrency credit facilities
- Montagu Private Equity in first and second lien, senior secured multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of the healthcare devices and prescription retail business divisions of Rexam PLC in the United States, Germany and France
Vynessa was recognized by the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program as the 2010 Outstanding New Pro Bono Lawyer. She is an active member of the Dallas Area Young Lawyers, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association and the Junior League of Dallas.
Ms. Nemunaitis received her J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School. Ms. Nemunaitis holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas.