Mr. Mastoras also counsels small business pro bono clients in some of New York City’s underserved communities on a range of commercial issues.
Mr. Mastoras has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in first and second lien multicurrency facilities to finance in part its C$1.03 billion acquisition of the Canadian wine business of Constellation Brands Canada, Inc.
- the administrative agent and certain other lenders in an out-of-court restructuring, debt-for-equity exchange and new asset-based credit facility for Things Remembered, Inc. (a portfolio company of Madison Dearborn Partners)
- the administrative and collateral agent, in a $350 million senior secured revolving facility for Teradyne, Inc.
- Nortek, Inc. in its $350 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of Thomas & Betts Corporation.
- AK Steel Corporation, in its $1.1 billion revolving credit facility.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Jamieson Laboratories, Ltd.
Mr. Mastoras received his J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2013, where he served as Associate Editor for the Osgoode Hall Law Journal. He also received his MBA from the Schulich School of Business in 2013.