Ms. Harlev has represented some of the world’s leading private equity firms, including Providence Equity Partners, Berkshire Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners, and Advent International.
Ms. Harlev was named an “Up and Coming” lawyer for Corporate/M&A and Private Equity: Buyouts: Massachusetts in Chambers USA 2014 and a Private Equity “Rising Star” by IFLR1000 2014.
Ms. Harlev was named an “Up and Coming” lawyer for Corporate/M&A and Private Equity: Buyouts: Massachusetts in Chambers USA 2014 and a Private Equity “Rising Star” by IFLR1000 2014. Ms. Harlev was also named one of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly’s 2014 “Top Women of Law.”
- Berkshire Partners in the sale of its portfolio company National Vision to an affiliate of KKR
- HMT Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its sale of Enardo LLC
- Verde Realty (a majority-owned subsidiary of funds managed by Brookfield Property Partners) in, together with certain institutional partners, its $1.1 billion acquisition of Industrial Developments International, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in the $866 million acquisition by BSREP Industrial, L.P. (a Brookfield fund) of Verde Realty
- Torrec Pooling (a joint venture between Berkshire Partners LLC, as majority owner, and an affiliate of Torrecom Partners LLC) in its acquisition of cellular towers in Chile
- Berkshire Partners in its investments in Torres Unidas and Farm Boy
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its $400 million acquisition of Fogo de Chão Churrascaria
- AmSafe Global Holdings (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners and Greenbriar Equity Group) in its $750 million acquisition by TransDigm Group
- Kinder Morgan in El Paso Corporations’ sale of its exploration and production business, EP Energy Corporation, for approximately $7.15 billion
- Advent International in its leveraged buyout of Morrison Supply
- Providence Equity Partners, as part of an investor group in the group’s $1.1 billion acquisition of Q9 Networks
- Providence Equity Partners in the $1.77 billion take private of Blackboard
- Univision Communications (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in the $1.2 billion investment by Grupo Televisa, Mexico's top TV broadcaster
- RealNetworks, together with Viacom’s MTV Networks as JV shareholders of Rhapsody International, in Rhapsody's acquisition of the subscribers and certain other assets of Napster
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its acquisition of Intermedix Corporation
Ms. Harlev is highly involved in pro bono work and is the outside counsel for the Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation (MLAC), an organization that ensures that low-income people with critical, non-criminal legal problems have access to legal information, advice, and representation and is the largest funding source for civil legal aid programs in Massachusetts. Ms. Harlev is also a member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee.
Ms. Harlev is fluent in English, Turkish, and Hebrew.