Samuel Zylberberg is a partner in Weil’s Real Estate practice and is based in New York. Mr. Zylberberg has extensive national experience in a broad range of real estate transactions and related areas including lending, leasing, acquisitions, sales, private equity, joint ventures, and restructurings.
Mr. Zylberberg's extensive leasing experience includes representation of landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, retail, hotel, sports arena, and other commercial leases.
Mr. Zylberberg has represented purchasers and sellers in single-asset and multi-asset acquisition and disposition of a wide range of commercial properties.
Mr. Zylberberg is recommended for real estate by Best Lawyers in America, Legal 500 US and Super Lawyers.
Recent representations included transactions for:
- Goldman Sachs
- General Growth Properties
- Fortress Investment Group
- Brookfield Asset Management
- Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Jumeirah Group
- MGM Resort International
- Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
- Guggenheim Partners
- CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC
- Extell Development Company
- Habas Group (The)
- New York Racing Association
- Providence Equity Partners
- American Securities
- Silverpoint Capital L.P.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Mr. Zylberberg received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law where he served on Fordham Law Review, and his B.S., magna cum laude, from Brooklyn College.