Sam Blake is a Corporate associate in London. He advises on a broad range of domestic and international private equity, M&A and other corporate transactions.
Prior to joining Weil, Sam was a member of the M&A team at an international law firm where he focused on transactions in the energy industry.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Ardian on its acquisition of Envision Pharma, a global scientific communications and technology business
- An international private equity fund on the acquisition of a leading independent service station operator in the UK
- An international real estate fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of residential and commercial real estate in the former Yugoslavia
- GE on the sale of its European fleet leasing business to Arval, part of BNP Paribas
- Fidante Partners (part of the Challenger Group) on its acquisition of Dexion Capital
- Technology Crossover Ventures on its investments in Spotify and WorldRemit
- Lion Capital in its sale of VAASAN, a provider of bakery products in Northern Europe, to Lantmännen Färskbröd
- Providence Equity Partners in its lead equity investment in Helios Towers Africa (HTA)
- Ramzi Rishani, the chief investment officer and co-founder of Longview Partners, an investment manager, and his trust (the Antar Trust) in his sale of a minority interest in Longview Partners to Northill Capital
- The Gores Group on a significant joint venture agreement with Premier Foods to grow their bread business, which includes longstanding UK household brands such as Hovis
- Montagu Private Equity in its acquisition of the Healthcare Devices and Prescription Retail business divisions of Rexam