Samantha has advised clients including private equity institutions and investors as well as major corporates. Samantha is recognised as a leading private equity lawyer by Chambers UK 2015, with clients describing her as a "superstar" partner who is "extremely practical and client service-oriented." In 2014, Samantha was included in Financial News’ “40 Under 40 Rising Stars in Legal Services”. She is also listed as a Rising Star for Private Equity in both IFLR 1000 UK and Thomson Reuters’ ‘Super Lawyers’ 2013.
Samantha has been profiled in The Lawyer’s “Hot 100” and is the author of the chapter on equity in “A Practitioner’s Guide to Private Equity".
Representative experience includes:
- Avista Capital Partners on the IPO on the London Stock Exchange of global medical and technologies company, Convatec, in one of the biggest London listings of 2016
- Baring Private Equity in its acquisition of the Orangefield Group from AAC Capital Partners and management
- Advising Technology Crossover Ventures on its investment in Spotify
- Montagu Private Equity in its acquisition of the Healthcare Devices and Prescription Retail business divisions of Rexam plc
- Avista Capital Partners and Nordic Capital in their joint offer for Swiss pharma company Acino
- Findus Group Limited in its private placement of senior secured notes
- HgCapital in the sale of ATC Group to Blackstone
- Advent International in its acquisition of Danish IT services company KMD, from EQT Partners and ATP Private Equity Partners
- General Atlantic in its acquisition of a minority stake in FNZ
- Advent International and Bain Capital in their acquisition of WorldPay, the global merchant services division of Royal Bank of Scotland and one of the world’s largest payment processors
- Advent International and Bain Capital in their acquisition of the remaining stake in WorldPay
- Advent International in its acquisition of U.K. sofa retailer DFS