Ms. Pristas has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Interval Leisure Group, Inc. in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Vistana Signature Experiences following completion of the spin-off of Vistana from Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in its $2.6 billion sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- ATMI, Inc. in its $1.2 billion sale to Entegris, Inc.
- L’Oréal USA, Inc. in its acquisitions of Pacific Bioscience Laboratories, Inc., the manufacturer of the Clarisonic® line of skin care devices, and Carol's Daughter Holdings, LLC
- The Kroger Co. in its $280 million acquisition of Vitacost.com, Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc. in its acquisition of Intel Media from Intel Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc. in its $280 million acquisition of Medafor, Inc.
- Magellan Health Services Inc. in its acquisition of Partners Rx Management, LLC
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. in its $170 million initial public offering
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants Inc., a subsidiary of Computershare Inc., in its acquisition of Gilardi & Co., LLC
- Permobil Inc. in its acquisition of TiLite
- DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. in connection with its acquisition of European dialysis centers from Fresenius Medical Care
Prior to joining Weil as an associate in January 2011, from September 2009 to December 2010, Ms. Pristas served as a legal fellow at United Way of New York City, where she worked closely with the General Counsel on a wide variety of transactional matters.