Recent representations include:
- The Audit Committee of American Realty Capital Properties in connection with an internal investigation into purported accounting irregularities and subsequent DOJ and SEC proceedings.
- A retail foreign exchange dealer and its executives in connection with CFTC and NFA investigations.
- A media company in connection with a special committee’s investigation of honest services fraud.
- A manufacturing company in connection with an internal investigation of allegations of commercial bribery.
- A private equity firm in connection with an internal investigation of purported securities fraud.
- A pharmaceutical company in connection with a DOJ investigation into Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
- Two retail companies in connection with internal investigations of employee misconduct.
- Directors of a media company in connection with the DOJ’s FIFA soccer investigation.
- A former CFO of a publicly-traded company in connection with various accounting-related inquiries.
- A bond trader in connection with criminal enforcement action related to the client’s trading conduct.
Ms. Kellert also devotes time to pro bono matters, including conducting an internal investigation on behalf of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
Ms. Kellert holds a B.A. in history and philosophy from Yale University, graduating cum laude and with distinction in both majors. She received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.