Mr. Weisser represents many of the leading private equity funds in transactions in the U.S. and around the world including Altas Partners, American Securities, EQT Partners, The Jordan Company, Lindsay Goldberg, OMERS and Providence Equity and their portfolio companies.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisitions of Document Technologies Holdings and The Kenan Advantage Group., Inc.
- The Jordan Company in its acquisitions of Capstone Logistics, DiversiTech Corporation, Gulfstream and Watchfire Enterprises, Inc.
- Altas Partners in its acquisitions of St. George’s University and Capital Vision Services, LP., which operates under the MyEyeDr. brand.
- American Securities in its acquisitions of Royal Adhesives and Sealants, LLC, Grede Holdings, Tekni-Plex, Inc., HHI Holdings, LLC and Arizona Chemical, and its sale of Presido Holdings, Inc. and $1.37 billion sale of Arizona Chemical.
- Lindsay Goldberg in its sale of its stake in Brightstar, as part of the sale of a majority stake in Brightstar, to SoftBank Corp., sale of PSC Environmental Services, LLC to Stericycle, Inc., sale of Epax to FMC Corp., sale of Remedial Construction Services LP to GFI Energy Group and sale of Keystone Foods to Marfrig Alimentos SA.
- Kainos Capital in its sale of Earthbound Farm to The WhiteWave Foods Company.
- Irving Place Capital in its acquisition of Chromalox, Inc. from Sentinel Capital.
- Providence Equity in its investment in The Chernin Group, sale of Open Solutions, Inc., sale of its stake in The YES Network, sale of its stake in Hulu and sale of Bresnan Communications to Cablevision.
Mr. Weisser is the co-editor of the Firm’s publication, Private Equity Alert, which keeps the Firm’s clients and friends up-to-date on legal and market developments affecting the private equity community, and is also the co-editor of the Firm’s annual Going Private Survey. He was named “Dealmaker of the Week” by The Am Law Daily in June 2010 for his representation of Bresnan Communications in its $1.36 billion sale to Cablevision and of Keystone Foods in its $1.26 billion sale to Marfrig Alimentos. In 2011, he was selected by Investment Dealers’ Digest (IDD) for its annual “40 Under 40” list of the top forty up-and-coming professionals in the finance industry.
Mr. Weisser has been consistently recognized by Chambers USA and Chambers Global as a leader in the field of private equity. He has also been recognized by Legal 500 US, IFLR1000 and Practical Law Company. In addition, Mr. Weisser was selected for Law360’s Private Equity Editorial Board for 2013 and frequently writes articles for various publications on cutting edge legal developments, including an article in The New York Times on private equity deal terms.