Michael Andrews is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. He participates in the representation of private equity firms and public companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investments in a variety of industries including oil, gas and other energy-related segments, business to business, food and retail. Prior to law school, Mr. Andrews held various positions in business and finance.
Mr. Andrews has been part of the teams advising:
- Endeavour International Corporation in the sale of its North American assets to various purchasers pursuant to a 363 bankruptcy sale
- EIG Global Energy Partners in its restructuring of debt and equity investments in three portfolio upstream companies
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Restaurant Technologies, Inc. to a group of investors led by Aurora Capital Group
- GSO Capital Partners, Magnetar Capital, EIG Global Energy Partners, and TPG Capital in connection with the sale of upstream assets by CHK Cleveland Tonkawa, LLC, to FourPoint Energy and related redemption of preferred equity by CHK Cleveland Tonkawa, LLC
- Lindsay Goldberg LLC in its acquisition of a majority interest in Dealer Tire, LLC
- Zedd Energy Holdco Ltd. (a portfolio company of Harbour Energy, a fund controlled by EIG Global Energy Partners) in its acquisition of certain offshore Peruvian oil and gas assets pursuant to a 363 bankruptcy sale from BPZ Resources, Inc.