Megan Pendleton is a senior associate in Weil’s Public Company Advisory practice. She advises U.S. public companies, foreign private issuers, boards of directors, special committees, executives and private equity sponsors on a full range of corporate governance and compliance matters, including M&A transactions. Ms. Pendleton was previously a member of the Firm’s M&A practice and has experience working on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate governance issues, and other strategic considerations involving public companies.
Ms. Pendleton was part of the teams advising:
- The Dow Chemical Company in its $130 billion all-stock merger of equals with E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Willis Group Holdings plc in its $18 billion merger of equals with Towers Watson & Co.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $5.4 billion acquisition of the animal health business of Novartis AG and in the acquisition by Elanco, its animal health division, of Lohmann SE
- MGM Resorts International in its formation of MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) and on the corporate aspects of MGP’s $1.05 billion initial public offering
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc in its $1 billion acquisition of Gentium S.p.A.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc.
- GE in $18.1 billion Sale of NBCUniversal and related real estate to Comcast
- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. in its approximately $9 billion unsolicited offer to purchase Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc.
- DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. in connection with its acquisition of European dialysis centers from Fresenius Medical Care
- Sanofi in its $20.1 billion acquisition of Genzyme Corporation
- Citadel Broadcasting Corporation in its $2.4 billion sale to Cumulus Media.
- Man Group plc in its $1.6 billion acquisition of GLG Partners, Inc.
- CA, Inc. in its $200 million acquisition of Arcot Systems, Inc.
- Genesis Lease Limited in its $1.75 billion sale to AerCap Holdings