Lewis is a Corporate associate in London, specialising in public and private M&A and private equity.
Lewis has, as part of a team, advised a number of leading private equity funds and major corporates on domestic and cross-border acquisitions and sales of companies and businesses, as well as current and former private equity portfolio companies on general corporate matters, initial public offerings and continuing listed company obligations.
Lewis was seconded to the private equity and M&A department of Weil’s New York office for six months in 2011.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Bain Capital and Advent International on the €2.1 billion acquisition of ICPBI and the €1.1 billion acquisition of Setefi Processing and ISP Card
- Bain Capital and Advent International on their acquisition of Concardis
- Providence Equity Partners, together with WPP Group, on their take private of Chime Communications
- Advent International and Bain Capital on the London IPO of Worldpay
- Providence Equity on its convertible bond and debt investments in Masmovil Ibercom to finance its acquisitions of Yoigo and Pepemobile
- The principal shareholders on the dual track process culminating in the €7.2 billion sale of Spanish telecoms company ONO to Vodafone
- General Atlantic in its acquisition of MeteoGroup, a UK-based provider of weather forecasting services, from The Press Association
- OMERS in its acquisition of Civica, from 3i Group
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board acquisition of Busy Bees Childcare an operator of children’s day nurseries in the UK, from Knowledge Universe Education
- HgCapital on its investment in Evaluate
- Volution Group in its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange