Lewis was seconded to the private equity and M&A department of Weil’s New York office for six months in 2011.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Volution Group in its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange
- The principal shareholders on the dual track process culminating in the €7.2 billion sale of Spanish telecoms company ONO to Vodafone
- General Atlantic in its acquisition of MeteoGroup, a UK-based provider of weather forecasting services, from The Press Association
- OMERS in its acquisition of Civica, a UK-based provider of software systems, cloud-based IT services and technical outsourcing primarily to public sector organisations in the UK and globally, from 3i Group
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board acquisition of Busy Bees Childcare an operator of children’s day nurseries in the UK, from Knowledge Universe Education
- CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of majority control of Cunningham Lindsey
- eBay in its acquisition of Shutl, a developer and operator of a SaaS platform that enables immediate delivery of online shopping via local same-day courier companies
- General Motors Financial Company in its acquisition of the offshore GMAC operations in Europe from Ally Financial Inc.
England & Wales (Solicitor)
Nottingham University (LL.B. (First Class), 2008); Nottingham Trent University (LPC (Distinction), 2009)