Lawrence Lee is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice groups in Weil’s Silicon Valley office, where he participates in the representation of public and private companies, as well as private equity funds, in mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions across a variety of industries. He is also involved in advising companies in connection with public and private securities offerings and corporate governance matters.
- Oracle in its acquisitions of NetSuite for $9.3 billion, MICROS Systems for $5.3 billion, Textura Corporation for $663 million and Opower, Inc. for $532 million.
- zulily, inc. in its $2.4 billion sale to Liberty Interactive Corporation
- eBay in its acquisition of Motor-Talk
- Telstra Corporation in its investments in BigCommerce and Elemental Technologies
- NerdWallet in its $64 million Series A Financing
- Applied Materials in its $29 billion merger with Tokyo Electron
- Facebook in its $16 billion acquisition of WhatsApp
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Pretium Packaging and its sale of ConvergeOne
- Merz Pharma in its $600 million acquisition of Ulthera