Jennifer Yoon is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Yoon participates in the representation of Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Prior to joining Weil, Ms. Yoon was an intellectual property and technology transactions associate at an international law firm. In 2012, Ms. Yoon was seconded to Teva Pharmaceuticals, where she worked on various commercial transactions, including supply, distribution, manufacturing, clinical trial, services and consulting arrangements.
Ms. Yoon received her J.D. from Rutgers School of Law-Camden, her LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law from Boston University School of Law, and her B.S. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Ms. Yoon has been part of the teams advising:
- Sanofi in its pending $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- VIVUS, Inc. in a licensing and supply arrangement with Metuchen Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Avolon Holdings Limited in its $10 billion acquisition of the aircraft leasing business of CIT Group Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, together with Summit Partners, in the sale of Systems Maintenance Services, Inc. to Partners Group.
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company, LLC from BV Investment Partners.