Jasmine Woodard Rose is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Woodard Rose participates in the representation of Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Ms. Woodard Rose has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, in that group's $13.9 billion take private of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Kainos Capital in the acquisition of Del Monaco Foods Inc. by its portfolio company Kettle Cuisine
- Sanofi in its pending $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Yahoo! Inc. in the technology and IP aspects of its pending $4.83 billion sale of its operating business to Verizon Communications Inc.
- Vertical / Trigen Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its combination with Osmotica Holdings Corp Limited
Ms. Woodard Rose received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was Executive Sidebar Editor of the Columbia Law Review, and her B.A. from Harvard University.