- JAB Holding Company in $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in a $4.2 billion committed bridge facility to finance the pending cash and stock acquisition by Lam Research Corporation of KLA-Tencor Corporation
- EMI Music Publishing (a portfolio company owned jointly by, among others, Mubadala Development Company, PJSC and Sony Corporation of America) in a $1.2 billion refinancing of its existing senior secured indebtedness
- OMERS Private Equity in $1.05 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance acquisition of Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- EQT Partners in a $350 million first lien senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink, Inc.
- Chassix, Inc. in its $250 million superpriority secured debtor-in-possession credit facilities in connection with its voluntary entrance into Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and its $250 million credit facilities in connection with its exit from Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- The Jordan Company in $152.5 million first and $37.5 million second lien credit facilities to finance acquisition of DiversiTech Corporation
- The Jordan Company in $175 million senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of Gulfstream Services, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in first lien and second lien senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in $165 million senior secured credit facilities to finance acquisition of PhyMed Management LLC
Ms. Diaz also counsels pro bono clients on not-for-profit corporation law and general corporate governance and has worked on asylum and other immigration matters.
Ms. Diaz received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she served as Senior Editor for the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from The Pennsylvania State University.