Ingo was the lead partner on the following major recent restructuring transactions:
- Legal advisor to webhelp S.A., a Charterhouse portfolio company at the time, on its acquisition of walter services from H.I.G. Capital and Anchorage (distressed M&A)*
- Representing the par senior creditors in the €650 million Apcoa restructuring, where an innovative structure was implemented to use schemes of arrangement in the United Kingdom to effect the restructuring*
- Common representative of holders of the €250 million corporate bonds of Praktiker AG*
- AEG Power Solutions B.V. in the restructuring of its €100 million corporate bond, an instruction that was shortlisted for the Platow “Deal of the Year” Award in 2015*
- SiC Processing GmbH, a Nordic Capital portfolio company, in protective shield proceedings to restructure its €80 million corporate bond (insolvency prepack)*
In 2005, Ingo was the first to implement the COMI shift from Germany to the United Kingdom to enable a controlled bond restructuring in the landmark Deutsche Nickel case.*
Ingo studied law at the University of Freiburg (law degree 1995, Dr. Jur. 1997). He was admitted to practice in Germany in 1998. Prior to joining Weil, he was a partner at a leading international law firm in Frankfurt.
Ingo is fluent in German and English.
* at previous firm