Mr. De la Huerta has been part of several teams representing a range of clients in various industries, including technology, telecom, automotive, manufacturing and entertainment.
- Micron Technology, Inc. – Acquisition of Tidal Systems, a developer of controllers for SSDs used in the semiconductor industry.
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation – Purchase of ITC Global, a satellite communication service provider.
- Synopsys – Acquisition of Atrenta Inc., a provider of electronic design automation software for the semiconductor and electronics industry.
- Genstar Capital – Various transactions, including the purchase of Tecomet Inc., a leading precision contract manufacture supporting the medical device and aerospace and defense industries, and the add-on acquisition of the OEM Solutions Business of Symmetry Medical.
- The Gores Group – Various transactions, including the sale of Tiburon, Inc. and Sage Automotive and the acquisition of Tweddle Group, Inc.
- Silver Lake – Investment in ForeFlight LLC
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. De la Huerta was an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions group at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett in New York.