Anthony Mascarenhas is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. Mr. Mascarenhas advises private equity sponsors, issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including investment grade and high yield debt offerings, IPOs and secondary offerings, tender and exchange offers, and reorganizations and restructurings.
Mr. Mascarenhas has been a member of Weil teams advising:
- the underwriters in a $19.75 billion offering of investment grade senior notes by Microsoft Corporation to finance its acquisition of LinkedIn Corporation.
- Perella Weinberg Partners in its $150 million senior subordinated convertible notes offering to finance its merger with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- QLT Inc. in capital markets matters related to its acquisition of Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its $325 million senior secured notes offering to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- General Electric in capital markets matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets, including its approximately $6 billion issuance of preferred stock.
- AK Steel Corporation in its $263 million common stock offering to finance repayment of outstanding borrowings under its asset-based revolving facility.
- Vantage Drilling International in its private offering to existing creditors of $76 million senior secured second lien notes and $750 million step-up senior subordinated secured third lien convertible notes, as part of a pre-packaged plan to emerge from bankruptcy.