Gabriel J. Shapiro is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group in Weil’s Silicon Valley office, where he has participated in representing both public and private companies in the information technology and life sciences sectors in a variety of acquisition transactions, including mergers, divestitures, and cross-border stock purchases.
Mr. Shapiro has been involved in the representation of:
- Adobe Systems in its acquisitions of Mixamo and Fotolia
- Facebook in its $16 billion acquisition of WhatsApp
- Oracle in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Responsys
- Raptor Pharmaceutical in its acquisition of Quinsair for a purchase price that can exceed $400 million, including upfront and contingent payments
- Twilio in its acquisition of Authy