Edward Guo is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in the Firm’s Boston office. Mr. Guo participates in the representation of Firm clients in regards to mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, growth equity investments, minority investments and general corporate matters for private equity sponsors and the portfolio companies of private equity clients.
Mr. Guo has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisitions of QW Holding Corp. (Quala) and NCS Multistage, LLC (f/k/a NCS Energy Services, Inc.);
- American Capital in its sale of Pacific Handy Cutters, Inc. to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners;
- Berkshire Partners LLC in its investment in The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc. and in portfolio company HMT Inc.’s sale of Enardo LLC to Emerson Electric Co.;
- Grand Design Recreational Vehicle Company (a portfolio company of Summit Partners) in its $500 million sale to Winnebago Industries, Inc.;
- IDI Gazeley, a part of Brookfield Logistics Properties, in the sale of their Mexican industrial portfolio;
- Ministry Brands, LLC in a significant investment by Insight Venture Partners;
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in the formation of Aethon United LP and its acquisition of several oil and gas properties, including the upstream and midstream oil and gas assets of J-W Operating Company and its affiliates; and
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Topgolf Entertainment Group and acquisition of VitalSmarts, LC.