Edward Guo is an associate in the Corporate Department of Weil's Boston office. Mr. Guo participates in the representation of Firm clients in regards to mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, growth equity investments, minority investments and general corporate matters for private equity sponsors and the portfolio companies of private equity clients.
Mr. Guo has been part of the teams advising:
- Grand Design Recreational Vehicle Company (a portfolio company of Summit Partners) in its $500 million sale to Winnebago Industries, Inc.;
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in the formation of Aethon United LP and its acquisition of several oil and gas properties, including the upstream and midstream oil and gas assets of J-W Operating Company and its affiliates;
- IDI Gazeley, a part of Brookfield Logistics Properties, in the sale of their Mexican Industrial Portfolio;
- American Capital in its sale of Pacific Handy Cutters, Inc. to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners;
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Topgolf Entertainment Group;
- Berkshire Partners LLC in its investment in The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc.;
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of VitalSmarts, LC;
- HMT Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) to Emerson Electric Co.; and
- Advent International in its acquisition of NCS Multistage, LLC (formerly known as NCS Energy Services, Inc.) from Sorenson Capital Partners.