Daniel Evens is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice.
He has worked with both issuers and underwriters in public and private issuances of securities. Recently, he has participated on Weil deal teams representing:
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in a $625 million senior secured 144A offering in connection with the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC (also a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors)
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in over $1 billion of senior unsecured notes offerings
- H&R Block, Inc. in a $1 billion senior notes offering by Block Financial LLC (its wholly owned subsidiary), to finance in part H&R Block's simultaneous tender offer for shares of its common stock
- OMERS Private Equity in a $405 million offering of senior notes by The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. to finance in part OMERS' acquisition of Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its $75 million initial public offering
- Milacron Holdings Corp. (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its $294 million initial public offering
- Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. in its $100 million initial public offering and in over $700 million of secondary offerings
- DIRECTV in its $1.2 billion investment grade senior notes offering
- the underwriters in Tyson Foods, Inc.’s $3.25 billion senior notes offering, $900 million common stock offering and $1.5 billion offering of tangible equity units
- the underwriters in CBS Outdoor Americas' (now known as OUTFRONT Media) $644 million IPO, $800 million high yield bond offering, and exchange offer
- the underwriters in ARCP’s $1.656 billion follow on equity offering and $2.55 billion offering of unsecured notes
- the initial purchasers in the $250 million senior secured notes offering by Appvion, Inc.
Mr. Evens also maintains an active pro bono practice. Currently, he represents Section 8 tenants against the New York City Housing Authority.