Clients represented by Mr. Freeman include Barclays, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Lloyds, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, UBS as well as a number of corporate clients.
- J.P. Morgan, as sole lead arranger and administrative agent, in a $5 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility for Microsoft Corporation.
- Citi, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in connection with an amended $3 billion revolving credit facility for Arconic Inc. established as part of the separation of Alcoa Inc.’s manufacturing and commodity businesses into two stand-alone, publicly traded companies.
- Morgan Stanley in providing committed financing for BGC Partners Inc. in its $675 million hostile offer for rival GFI Group
- Citi, as sole arranger, in the fully committed bridge facility for FMC Corporation to finance its $1.8 billion acquisition of Cheminova A/S
- UBS, as administrative agent, and UBS, Citi and Nomura, as joint lead arrangers, in senior secured credit facilities for Key Safety Systems, Inc. to finance its acquisition by FountainVest Partners
- Apollo Global Management and Guggenheim Partners, as lenders, in $285 million first lien credit facilities for Alion Science and Technology Corporation, a provider of engineering, information technology, naval architecture, and operational solutions for defense, civilian government and commercial industries
- JPMorgan Chase, as agent, and Barclays, J.P. Morgan Securities, Macquarie Capital, RBC, and SunTrust Robinson, as joint book-running managers, in a $250 million senior secured credit facility for Macquarie Infrastructure Company in connection with its acquisition of all of the equity of International-Matex Tank Terminals (IMTT) that it did not already own.
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Group, as sponsor of Great Lakes Hydro America, LLC, in Great Lakes' $125 million refinancing of existing private placement notes with senior secured notes
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Group in a $279 million secured term facility to refinance all of the outstanding debt of White Pine Financial LLC, the parent of White Pine Hydro Investments
- General Growth Properties in a $1 billion unsecured revolving credit facility
- Barclays, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America, as joint lead arrangers, in $300 million senior secured credit facilities for Beats Electronics
- BIF II US Renewable (BIF), an affiliate of Brookfield Power US Holding America Co. and the purchaser of White Pine Hydro Investments, in a $350 million multi-draw bridge term loan facility for BIF to acquire, pursuant to a tender offer, subsidiary notes issued by White Pine Hydro
- Citi, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase, as joint lead arrangers, in a $1.27 billion bridge loan facility and a $470 million unsecured term loan facility for Liberty Property Limited Partnership supporting its acquisition of Cabot Industrial Value Fund III
- Citi, sole lead arranger, in $1.1 billion credit facilities for Allison Transmission
- Barclays, Bank of America and Wells Fargo, as joint lead arrangers, in a $300 million unsecured revolving credit facility for Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Riverbed Technology in a $575 million bridge financing supporting its $1 billion acquisition of OPNET Technologies
- Barclays in a $1 billion bridge financing for Kellogg’s supporting its $2.7 billion acquisition of Procter & Gamble’s Pringles snack business
Mr. Freeman is recognized as a “Rising Star” in Banking & Finance by IFLR1000.