Mr. Ridealgh works with clients including GSO Capital Partners, KKR Credit, Goldentree Capital, Silver Point Capital, EQT, JAB Holding Company, General Atlantic and various other private equity and credit funds.
- JAB Holding Company in $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in a $350 million first lien ABL revolving facility and in $325 million second lien secured notes to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- Tailwater Capital, as, together with EIG Global Energy Partners, a sponsor of Southcross Holdings LP (c/k/a Southcross Energy), in $85 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities to finance Southcross during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Ad Hoc Group of Lenders to Energy & Exploration Partners in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance Energy & Exploration Partners, LLC during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Fund (an affiliate of The Blackstone Group L.P.) in its strategic investment in, and financing of, The PMI Group, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in first and second lien senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC and its subsidiary, Coinamatic Canada Inc.
- Hyperion Insurance Group Limited (a portfolio company of General Atlantic) in its $750 million term facility and £85 million revolving facility to finance its acquisition of R K Harrison Holding Limited.
- GSO Capital Partners in its debt financing of The Giant Cement Group.
Mr. Ridealgh is named a recommended lawyer for Bank Lending by The Legal 500 US. He joined Weil in September 2014 from a major international law firm, where he was a partner in the New York office and led the U.S. Banking Group. He is qualified as a U.S. lawyer and an English solicitor and worked in London until 2003, when he moved to New York.