Christopher Moore’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters, and he has been involved in representing public and private companies as well as private equity firms in acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and cross-border matters in diverse industries. Mr. Moore also has experience with respect to a variety of financing transactions.
Mr. Moore was a member of the teams advising:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch as financial advisor to Mitel in its $1.96 billion acquisition of Polycom
- zulily in its acquisition by Liberty Interactive
- Yahoo! in its acquisition of Flurry
- Vonage in its acquisitions of Telesphere Networks, Simple Signal and iCore Networks
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Boyd Corporation
- Telstra in its acquisition of Ooyala
- eBay in its acquisition of Vivanuncios from W3 Ltd.
- Adobe Systems in its acquisition of Aviary
- Opera Software in its acquisition of BemobI
- Synopsys in its acquisition of Protecode
- Evercore in connection with Singtel’s acquisition of Trustwave Holdings