Bryan Settelen is an associate in Weil's Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Mr. Settelen participates in the representation of Firm clients in regards to complex corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and general corporate matters relating to the portfolio companies of private equity clients.
Mr. Settelen has been a part of the teams advising:
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its investments in Untangle NG Firewall, Anju Software and Skybox Security, Inc.;
- Providence Equity Partners in its sale of World Endurance Holdings, Inc., operator of the Ironman Triathlon competitions, to Wanda Sports Holdings (USA) Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co., Ltd.);
- Learfield Communications, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its acquisition of a controlling stake in ANC Sports Enterprises, LLC from Rivard Partners;
- Parts Town (a portfolio company of Summit Partners) in its acquisition of North American Commercial Parts & Service, Inc.;
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. in its sale of approximately 50% of the portfolio companies held at the time by One Equity Partners, its principal private equity unit, to Lexington Partners, Inc. and AlpInvest Partners N.V.;
- Acosta, Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners (THL)) in the sale of THL's entire equity investment to The Carlyle Group; and
- Berkshire Partners LLC in its investment in The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc.
Mr. Settelen received his J.D., cum laude, from Boston University School of Law and his B.S., with distinction, from Pennsylvania State University.