Brian Drozda is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the Banking & Finance group. Mr. Drozda works with private equity sponsors, borrowers, and financial institutions on a variety of bank financing transactions, including acquisition financing, infrastructure financing, cross-border financing, asset-based lending, subordinated debt financing, workouts, and restructurings.
Mr. Drozda has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- EMI Music Publishing (a portfolio company owned jointly by, among others, Mubadala Development Company PJSC (Abu Dhabi) (United Arab Emirates) and Sony Corporation of America) in a $1.2 billion amended and restated credit agreement to refinance existing senior secured indebtedness.
- Altas Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in secured credit facilities to finance a portion of their acquisition of Capital Vision Services, L.P.
- Sotheby's in an amendment, extension and increase of its $400 million revolving credit facility to finance its auction business and its approximately $1 billion revolving credit facility to finance its financial services business.
- Capstone Logistics (a portfolio company of The Jordan Company) in incremental first and second lien facilities to finance its acquisition of Pinnacle Workforce Logistics.
- J.P. Morgan, as administrative agent, bookrunner and lead arranger, in an amendment and extension of a $13.4 billion revolving credit facility for Ford Motor Company.
- Hyperion Insurance Group Limited (United Kingdom) (a portfolio company of General Atlantic) in its $750 million term facility and £85 million ($130 million) revolving facility to finance its acquisition of R K Harrison Holding Limited.
- The Jordan Company in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Gulfstream Services, Inc.
- The Jordan Company in $283 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Capstone Logistics.
- AK Steel Corporation in a $400 million increase to its revolving credit commitment in conjunction with its acquisition of integrated steelmaking assets from Severstal North America.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners and OMERS Private Equity) (Canada) in its $1.675 billion first and second lien credit facilities.
- Goldman Sachs, as lead arranger, in $4.75 billion bridge commitments to finance a portion of the proposed $8.2 billion acquisition by Sysco Corporation of US Foods, Inc. from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.