Mr. Rivollier's recent transactions include:
- Flexis Capital and TZP Group – Significant Investment in Hylan Datacom & Electrical (July 2016)
- Avista Capital Partners – Acquisition of a majority stake in Vertical Pharmaceuticals and Trigen Laboratories (December 2013) and combination of Vertical Pharmaceuticals and Trigen Laboratories with Osmotica Pharmaceuticals (February 2016)
- Paul J. Taubman and PJT Partners – Combination with The Blackstone Group’s Advisory Business (September 2015)
- Cascade Environmental – Acquisition of TerraTherm by Cascade Environmental Holdings, a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group (August 2015)
- Partners Group – Sale of Universal Services of America (Universal) to an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, and minority investment alongside Warburg Pincus into the combined Universal/Guardsmark business (July 2015)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan – Acquisition (through its private equity group, Teachers' Private Capital) of PetVet Care Centers (December 2014)
- Leucadia National Corporation – Joint venture with Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd. to develop and operate the Soledad Mountain Project (September 2014)
- The Jordan Company – Acquisition of Capstone Logistics (August 2014) and Capstone Logistics’ acquisition of Pinnacle Workforce Logistics (June 2015) and Best Loading Service (April 2016)
- OMERS Private Equity – Recapitalization of Document Technologies Holdings (August 2014)
- Snow Phipps Group – Acquisition of FeraDyne Outdoors (April 2014)
- Partners Group – Acquisition of Universal Services of America (July 2013)
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan – Acquisition (through its private equity group, Teachers' Private Capital) of a majority stake in Heartland Dental Care (December 2012)
- Avista Capital Partners and Partners Group – Acquisition of Strategic Partners (August 2012)
Mr. Rivollier received his LL.B., magna cum laude, and a Master in International Business Law, magna cum laude, from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium), and an LL.M. from Columbia Law School, where he was a James Kent Scholar and a member of the Law School Student Senate and Budget Committee. Mr. Rivollier received a Fulbright fellowship toward his LL.M. at Columbia Law School.
Mr. Rivollier is fluent in English, French, German, and Luxembourgish.