Senior-most associate on the teams advising:
- Providence Equity Partners – Acquisition of VitalSmarts, an award-winning provider of virtual corporate training and leadership development;
- Connolly LLC – Acquisition of iHealth Technologies, Inc., a provider of payment policy management solutions and services to healthcare organizations;
- Providence Equity Partners – Carve-out acquisition of Informa plc’s corporate training businesses;
- Berkshire Partners – Acquisition of a majority interest in SRS Distribution Inc., the fourth-largest residential roofing distributor in the United States;
- Providence Equity Partners – Acquisition of Miller Heiman, a Reno, Nevada-based sales performance training and consulting firm;
- Thomas H. Lee Partners – Acquisition of Fogo de Chão Churrascaria, a chain of fine dining, full-service restaurants headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with locations in the United States and Brazil;
- Advent International – Acquisition of a majority interest in Morrison Supply Company, one of the top distributors of plumbing and HVAC supplies in the United States; and
- Iron Mountain Inc. – Carve-out sale of Iron Mountain’s online backup and recovery, digital archiving, and electronic discovery business units to Autonomy Corp. plc.
Mr. Bodamer is involved in various civic and pro bono engagements, and regularly counsels charitable organizations and boards of directors regarding governance matters, innovative projects or complex commercial transactions. He has also written about and given talks on numerous topics, including best practices in the avoidance of pre-contractual or extra-contractual liability, distressed M&A transactions, earnout provisions, and voluntary and compliance carbon markets.
Before joining Weil, Mr. Bodamer was a Moritz Scholar at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, graduating with honors in 2006. Prior to his legal career, he studied archaeology at Harvard University and the University of Cambridge where his research focused on the role of hallucinogenic toads in Mesoamerican shamanic ritual and the use of archaeological remains in modern pharmaceutical drug discovery.