Recent representations included, among others, transactions for:
- TPG Capital, L.P. and DLJ Merchant Banking Funds in their €3.06 billion ($4.1 billion) sale of an 87.5% stake in Grohe Group S.à r.l., the parent company of Grohe Group, a Germany-based manufacturer, seller, and exporter of premium brand sanitary fittings worldwide, to LIXIL Group Corporation, a Japan-based, publicly traded global manufacturer of housing and building materials – one of the largest LBOs in Europe in 2013
- Charterhouse Capital Partners in their approximately €500 million ($659 million) acquisition (including the favorable US-sourced financing thereof) of Germany-based Armacell Group, a manufacturer of engineered foams and the world leader in the market for flexible technical insulation materials, from Bahrain-based Investcorp SA.
- C&A Group, a leading European fashion retailer, in negotiations with the insolvency administrator for the sale of insolvent NETRADA Group, a provider of e-commerce solutions for the fashion and lifestyle industry in Europe and North America, as well as on the future contractual relationship between C&A and Bertelsmann subsidiary arvato AG as the new owner of NETRADA Group.
- Summit Partners in the acquisition of a majority stake in Frankfurt-based 360 Treasury Systems AG, a leading independent global provider of a multi-bank, multi-asset trading platform.
- Bregal Capital LLP in its acquisition of 100% of the shares in Novem Beteiligungs GmbH, a Germany-based globally active manufacturer of high-quality decorative components and functional elements for vehicle interiors, from Novem Vermögensverwaltung GmbH and management.
- Senior management team at TV2, one of two private national television broadcasting companies in Hungary, in the management buy-out of the Hungarian TV operations of ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG.
- Centerbridge Partners in their substantial minority investment in syncreon Holdings Limited, an Ireland-based specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries, from Brian Enright, an Irish businessman, GenNx360 Capital Partners, and The Wychwood Trust.
- Reverse Logistics GmbH (RLG), a portfolio company of financial investor Monitor Clipper Partners, in the sale of its stake in German waste return systems specialist Vfw GmbH to Reclay Holding GmbH and the related combination of the business divisions of both companies; as a result of the transaction, RLG became a minority shareholder of Reclay Holding GmbH, a provider of environmental and waste disposal management.
Barbara Jagersberger studied law at the Universities of Regensburg, Lausanne (Switzerland) and Oxford (UK). She was admitted to practice in Germany in 2004.
Barbara Jagersberger is fluent in German and English.