Annie Kang is a Corporate associate in Weil’s Silicon Valley office. Ms. Kang participates in the representation of financial and strategic clients in various acquisition transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and cross-border matters.
Ms. Kang was a member of the team advising:
- Vonage in its acquisition of Nexmo, Inc.
- Synopsys in its acquisition of Codenomicon Oy, its purchase of Bluetooth SmartIP from Silicon Vision LLC and its purchase of static source code analysis software from Goanna Software Ltd Pty
- Micron in its acquisition of TiDal Systems Ltd.
- zulily, inc. in its sale to Liberty Interactive Corp.
- Opera in its acquisition of Yvolver, Inc.
- Yahoo in its purchase of assets from Cooliris, Inc.