Aman Singh is an associate in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice. Mr. Singh advises both issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, investment grade and high yield debt offerings and tender and exchange offers.
Mr. Singh has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in a $625 million senior secured 144A offering in connection with the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC.
- Vantage Drilling International in its private offering to existing creditors of $76 million senior secured second lien notes and $750 million step-up senior subordinated secured third lien convertible notes, as part of a pre-packaged plan to emerge from bankruptcy.
- Citi, as sole underwriter, in the $200 million initial public offering of Easterly Acquisition Corp.
- OMERS Private Equity in a $405 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Milacron Holdings Corp. (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its $294 million initial public offering.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co. (China)) in its $400 million initial public offering and in a $600 million senior subordinated notes offering.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in a $200 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of Eco Services, a $330 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of The Hillman Companies, Inc., and a $275 million senior secured notes offering to finance its acquisition of Milacron, LLC.
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, owner of Foxwoods Resort Casino, in its restructuring of $2.3 billion of debt obligations.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $500 million senior notes offering.
- Sotheby’s Inc. in its $300 million senior notes offering.
- TE Connectivity Ltd. in a $750 million senior notes offering.
- Willis Group Holdings plc in its $300 and $500 million senior notes offerings to finance the repurchase or redemption of its $500 million senior notes.
- Tyco Electronics Ltd. in a $250 million senior notes offering by its wholly owned subsidiary, Tyco Electronics Group S.A.