Building on more than 80 years of client advocacy and Weil's unified "one-firm" approach, the elite trial lawyers of our Princeton office concentrate on high-dollar-value complex commercial disputes, including national class actions and multi-jurisdictional litigations in state and federal courts around the country. Our Princeton office's nationally recognized, award-winning litigators have an extensive litigation track record, including a number of successful “bet the company” jury trials in state and federal courts around the country. They provide our New Jersey and mid-Atlantic clients with proximate, convenient representation that is seamlessly integrated into Weil's 400-strong global litigation team.
Awards and Recognition
- Diane Sullivan featured in The American Lawyer Litigator of the Year edition (January 2012)
- National Law Journal selects Diane Sullivan as one of Top Ten Trial Lawyers in the Nation
- Diane Sullivan ranked as Leading Trial Lawyer nationally by Chambers USA
- Diane Sullivan ranked Band 1 nationwide by Chambers USA for mass tort litigation
- Diane Sullivan ranked as one of 500 Leading Lawyers in America by Law Dragon 500
- Diane Sullivan named a "Leading" Lawyer for Litigation: General Commercial in New Jersey by Chambers USA