Joe Kuzneski is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Department. Mr. Kuzneski has a diverse practice which focuses on private equity and venture capital financings, and mergers & acquisitions. He also counsels clients on general corporate matters, including governance and securities law compliance matters.
Joe has represented various companies and private equity and venture capital sponsors, including Providence Equity Partners, GTech Corporation, Newport Television, Survey Sampling, Madison Dearborn Capital Partners, Berkshire Partners, Nautic Partners, Fleet Equity Partners, Key Venture Partners and Brynwood Partners.
- Newport Television in the sale of 12 television stations and its Inergize Digital Media operations to Nexstar for $285 million
- Newport Television in the sale of 4 television stations to Cox Media Group, a broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media business for $235 million
- Newport Television in the sale of 6 television stations and certain programming rights to television broadcasting company Sinclair Broadcast Group for $412.5 million
- Providence Equity Partners and other stockholders in the sale of Decision Resources to Piramal Healthcare Limited for approximately $635 million
- Bresnan Communications in connection with its merger with Cablevision Systems Corporation for approximately $1.365 billion
- Univision Communications, Inc. in connection with Grupo Television’s $1.2 billion investment in Univision
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of Clear Channel Television Group for approximately $1.2 billion
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of Decision Resources, Inc. for approximately $356 million
- GTech Corporation in its joint venture with Scientific Games International, Inc. to manage the Illinois State Lottery
- Survey Sampling in its merger with Opinionology
Joe also represents portfolio companies in connection with general corporate counsel, acquisitions and liquidity events, including sales and public offerings.