Frank Martire is an associate in the Corporate Department of Weil's New York office. Mr. Martire’s practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures involving public companies. He also advises clients on corporate governance issues, activist defense measures, and other strategic considerations. Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Martire was an investment banking analyst within J.P. Morgan’s oil and gas group.
- Health Management Associates in its $7.6 billion sale to Community Health Systems
- Evercore Partners, financial advisor to the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell, in Dell's $24.4 billion going private acquisition
- Centerview Partners, financial advisor to the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Clearwire, in Clearwire’s $7 billion sale to Sprint
- Special Committee of McMoRan Exploration in the $3.4 billion sale of the company as part of three-way merger with Freeport-McMoRan and Plains Exploration & Production Company – a deal with total transaction value of approximately $20 billion
- Morgan Stanley, financial advisor to the Board of Directors of BMC Software, in BMC Software’s $6.9 billion going private acquisition
- JPMorgan, financial advisor to Warnaco, in Waranco’s $2.9 billion sale to PVH Corp
- Aeropostale in its acquisition of GoJane.com
- Reader’s Digest in its $175 million sale of Allrecipes.com to Meredith Corporation
- C.R. Bard in its $200 million acquisition of SenoRx
- DIRECTV in its $25 billion stock-for-stock merger with Liberty Entertainment
- Peter J. Solomon, financial advisor to Gymboree, in Gymboree’s $1.8 billion going private acquisition.
- NYMEX Holdings in connection with the $9.4 billion acquisition by CME Group
Mr. Martire received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut in 2007 and his B.S. in finance from Fairfield University in 2000.