- the holding company of the Vienna and Prague Stock Exchanges, together with Oesterreichische Kontrollbank Aktiengesellschaft, Austria's central financial and information service provider for the exporting sector and the capital market, in the sale of an approximately 70% stake in the Budapest Stock Exchange to the National Bank of Hungary.
in GE’s $20.4 billion offer to exchange Synchrony common stock for GE common stock, completing the separation of Synchrony from GE.
- in its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets.
- in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co.
a provider of insurance, wealth management, investment, and financial solutions:
- as corporate counsel in its $2.7 billion sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Company Ltd.
- in the $400 million senior unsecured notes offering by its direct, wholly owned subsidiary, Genworth Holdings Inc. Also advised Genworth on numerous other debt and equity offerings, including its $2.8 billion IPO (and related financings).
- in its modified Dutch auction tender offer to repurchase up to $1.5 billion of its common stock, and the related $1.5 billion investment grade working capital facility and its $500 million notes offering.
- a provider of information and insight in energy, product lifecycle, security, environment and macroeconomics to global businesses, in its $13 billion merger of equals with Markit Limited, a global provider of financial information services to traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, and research professionals.
- in its $3.7 billion merger with global investment banking firm Jefferies Group in which it had a 28.6% stake.
- in its $750 million and $250 million investment grade senior notes offerings.
in its pending $3.3 billion acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC, an alternative asset manager that raises, invests and manages credit funds, private equity funds and publicly traded alternative investment vehicles.
- in its $18 billion merger of equals with Towers Watson & Co.
- in more than $2 billion of investment grade offerings and related tender offers, including, most recently, its $525 million investment grade notes offering to finance its tender offers for three series of outstanding notes issued by its subsidiary, Willis North America.