We work closely with lawyers from our global M&A and Private Equity practices to advise clients on all facets of acquisition and other event-driven financing transactions. Our team also collaborates with our bankruptcy and restructuring practice and thus possesses unparalleled skills in restructuring and debtor-in-possession and exit financings, as well as the ability to analyze insolvency and collateral risks on new money transactions.
Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo and Citi, as underwriters, in the $800 million senior notes offering and Citi, Wells Fargo and Deutsche Bank, as joint lead arrangers, in $1.2 billion senior secured credit facilities for CBS Outdoor Americas (now known as OUTFRONT Media), a provider of out-of-home advertising, to finance the spin-off of the CBS Outdoor business from CBS Corporation.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in a $60 million asset-based revolving facility and a $275 million senior secured notes offering to finance its acquisition of Milacron LLC, a manufacturer, distributor, servicer and seller of equipment and products used in the plastics processing machinery industry.
- Milacron in $345 million term and asset-backed revolving credit facilities and a $465 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of Mold-Masters Limited.
- J.P. Morgan, Citi, Barclays, RBC and UBS, as underwriters, in the $325 million senior notes offering by Lear Corporation, a global provider of automotive seating and electrical power management systems.
- Citi, Barclays, J.P. Morgan, RBC and UBS, as underwriters, in the $500 million senior notes by Lear Corporation.
- Nortek, Inc., a manufacturer of building and technology products for residential and commercial applications worldwide, in a $350 million senior secured credit facility to finance its acquisition of the heating, ventilation and cooling products business of Thomas & Betts Corporation.
- Nortek in its $235 million senior notes offering.
Univision Communications (a portfolio company of TPG, Providence Equity Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners), a major Spanish-language broadcaster operating in the U.S. market, in over $7.2 billion of high yield notes offerings, and in its $3.9 billion credit facilities refinancing.
With a reputation as one of the world's top leveraged acquisition finance practices, [Weil] is highly sought-after by clients on both the lender and borrower sides.
They have a deep substantive knowledge plus a healthy dose of practical business judgment and risk assessment.